He continues to amaze me every day with how much he knows and understands, and he imitates EVERYTHING! This is such a fun age! I always say "It just keeps getting more fun" but it's so true. I'm sad for him to outgrow his babyness (he's so NOT a baby at all anymore) but he's turning into such a sweet little boy and I love it. :)
This month we are:
* Still struggling with eating. Still in therapy. In the last few weeks, we have seen an EXTREME regression, to the point that for an entire week, Jax didn't eat more than one or two bites a day. He's slowly working his way back to chicken nuggets and PB&J now, I think/hope.
* having 16 teeth. 2 year molars coming in, I think. Yay.
* sleeping 11-13 hours a time at night and taking one 2-3.5 hour nap per day (mommy's work time...yay!) (same)
* wearing 3T-4T clothes and size 8 shoes. He's BIG, as always.
* I don't think it's possible to keep track of his words anymore, since he seriously learns several new ones every day, but you can see some of his new words in the videos here. (he doesn't get them all right, but I love how he says some of them :)) Oh, and fake sneezing is also a favorite past time, haha.
(my favorite part in this one is "couch, bed, GOOD JOB!")
SUCH. A Daddy's boy. When Trav comes home from work and Jax hears the garage door open, he squeals in excitement with every little noise he hears before Daddy walks in the door! It's adorable!
Sometimes we throw fits that merit a time-out. Which we're not a fan of. At all.
Then we say we're sorry, give hugs, wipe our tears and get back to playing!
Bella isn't doing so well and sometimes struggles with breathing. She's easily twice her normal weight. We got her groomed today, so that's not fur hanging from her belly, that's just her belly. :( Probably due for another round of treatments soon.
I just realized I never posted pictures from our trip to babysit/house-sit! Here are a few!
Their tree is so pretty!
Jax thought so too...he just kept pointing and saying "BALL!"
Jax & Ally were fast friends. :)
I love this pic. Both doin their thing. :)
Jax thought Ally was so funny and tried to do what she did sometimes, so cute. :)
My friend Leslie, from HS, came over with her adorable little boy, Caleb, and her hubby! I hadn't seen her since my baby shower so it was so fun to catch up!
Jax looooved their swingset!
Juju came to play every day, which Jax LOVED. He cried every time she had to leave! (pardon the black eye and scab!)
Caleb loved the slide too!
Their dog, Mack, is one big puppy! He and Bella didn't seem to get along too well but I think that's because Bella is just a grouch lately, understandably.
His scab fell off at naptime!
Look what Daddy found at the grocery store!
That's all for now! I have a busy week ahead, but stay tuned anyway, please? I'm sorry I'm a terrible blogger lately! I will get back to my regularly-posting self soon, I promise. :)